Connect Modular Ltd offers a turnkey, modular solution for individual bespoke homes, social housing and volume housing across the whole of the UK. Modules are fully fitted with kitchens, bathrooms, plumbing and electrics before leaving our Scottish factory.
We are dedicated to creating a hassle-free, enjoyable experience for our clients, handling the entire development process; from design and planning to construction and service installation.
The Wee House Company Ltd Timber Frame Volumetric Modular Building System
Connect Modular Ltd system is intended to be a ‘turnkey’ operation. The system is supplied with windows, doors, internal walls, internal wall linings, doors, kitchens, sanitaryware, electrical and plumbing services installed for connections on site.
The system comprises timber frame cassettes forming the floor wall and ceiling/roof elements assembled to form a volumetric module. Stability of the superstructure is provided by horizontal and vertical diaphragms.
Durability Assessment: Minimum of 60 years
Limits of Scope
- Maximum 2 storeys for residential use subject to structural justification;
- Bottom members of the timber frame must be a minimum 150mm above finished ground level and be fully isolated from contact with moisture from the ground or external sources
- Minimum 50mm ventilated cavity behind conventional masonry;
- Minimum 25mm ventilated and drained cavity behind external wall claddings, or as required by the manufacturer;
- The Wee House Company Limited must be contracted for the design, manufacture, supply and erection of the structure;