Vision Modular Systems UK Ltd manufactures volumetric 3D structural modules for the Construction Industry to be used in sectors such as Hotels, Residential Apartment Buildings, and Student Accommodation.
The Vision Modular Systems’ manufacturing process is a controlled assembly line environment, manned by skilled operatives who are supported by quality control and technical guidance personnel.
The automated production lines transfer the modules through the manufacturing process where all internal finishes, M&E installations, windows, external insulation, and some external finishes are applied.
The Vision Modular System extends from the manufacturing to the delivery of the modules to site where the process continues with the module installation, followed by final connections and commissioning being carried out under strictly monitored procedures by Vision site-based personnel.
Vision Modular Systems UK Ltd Volumetric Building System
The modules comprise structural concrete and steel elements forming the floor, walls, and ceiling.
The steel elements are welded together to form the frame of the module.
The module floor is a reinforced concrete slab set within a perimeter steel frame.
The roof module is a separate reinforced slab set within a steel perimeter frame.
Durability Assessment: Minimum of 60 years
Limits of Scope
- Maximum 28 storeys for residential, institutional, office & commercial use.
- Bottom members minimum 150mm above external ground level.
- External wall claddings must have a drained and vented cavity.
- Vision Modular Systems UK Ltd. must be contracted for the design, manufacture, supply, and erection of the structure.
- A chartered structural engineer suitably experienced in the design of this type of structure must be sub- contracted for the structural analysis and design.