Looking for a SIPS provider with expertise? We guarantee good value quality products and a smooth build with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do. At Glosford our speciality is building SIPS projects across the UK. With a fully equipped factory and our own CAD design office we pride ourselves on delivering quality fully engineered off site solutions for both residential and non-residential customers. Specialist SIP technicians are always on hand to answer any of your technical or commercial questions.
Glosford Timber Solutions Ltd Structural Insulated Panel Systems
The system comprises panels made up from two skins of 15mm OSB/3 separated by a core of rigid polyurethane insulation.
The panels are available in widths ranging from 200mm to a maximum of 1220mm and to a maximum length of 7500mm.
Panels are supplied in factory cut shapes and sizes in accordance with the design of the building being constructed.
Durability Assessment: Minimum of 60 years
Limits of Scope
- Maximum 4 storeys for residential use
- Bottom members minimum 150mm above external ground level
- Minimum 25mm ventilated cavity behind external wall claddings
- Adequate sub-floor ventilation must be maintained to the void below the ground floor, in particular where there is no treatment of the ground to prevent moisture entering the void
- Glosford Timber Solutions Ltd must be contracted for the design, manufacture, supply and erection of the structure
- A chartered structural engineer suitably experienced in the design of this type of structure must be sub-contracted for the structural analysis and design